You don’t have to say it aloud, we all know this year has been quite bad. Yes! 2020 has made its name in the list of worst years in history. However, the real estate sector, even with the sluggish recovery, has come out of the devastation stage. New stocks are coming up, sales are picking, digital innovations are settling, and customers are again flocking (virtually) the sales centres to make a purchase.
3 Minutes Read
Towards the customer benefits, property rates are all-time low, national and state governments have issued plenty of tax benefits, RBI has reduced Repo rate, developers are offering fantastic sales offers and schemes like no GST, gold coins, etc. and financial institutions are offering all-time low-interest rate on home loans. That’s why the idea of a home purchase or home investment should bloom in your head; you should proceed with the process with priority.
But remember, a goal without a plan is just a dream. It is not enough to set a New Year’s Resolution and let it come true on its won. You ought to create a workable definite plan to achieve the goal of owning a home. With the right knowledge, planning and strategies, 2021 can be your year to build your property portfolio and crush your financial goals.
Be wary of labour- do smart work. The best way is to collect as much information as you can before going out and once you have enough to venture, go wild with all your energy. Nowadays, the good part is that process has come to the digital screen. From brochure screening to a sales call, from watching product videos to payments, everything has come on digital playground. So benefit from this, as much as you can and stay safe at home.
Here are a few new year investment tips to help you further:
- Count all the hidden costs – A new home comes with additional expenses like maintenance, taxes, bills, renovation, etc. Don’t forget these; otherwise, you can easily find yourself in financial trouble.
- Do not ignore insurance. It will keep you safe from several unexpected disasters.
- Keep initial payment as high as possible and loan tenure as low as possible. Ask relatives and friends if you have to.
- Cancel all other credit methods like credit cards. If you can’t cancel then take credit with caution and care.
- Go with the best option, even if it costs more. You are only going to invest once. So don’t take the risk.
We hope that these tips for property investment in India for the new financial year will help you make the right and wise decision.
In case, you are looking for an investment-worthy 2 BHK in Kharadi or a 3 BHK flat in Kharadi, then do not look further than Zen Estate by Mahalaxmi Group; This is a residential complex of the year 2020 and also a winner of ‘Best Project In Kharadi’ award. Come to Zen for premium riverside 2 & 3 BHK Homes and get a peaceful life for forever.
Related Post – WHY PUNE’S REAL ESTATE MARKET IS BOOMING?
Visit the Mahalaxmi Group Official Website for more information.